Why use a Chartered Financial Planner
We understand that genuine professionalism has never been so valued – or so necessary. Chartered Financial Planner remain the “gold standard” of excellence and integrity within the profession.
Chartered status is only awarded after rigorous assessment of professionalism and capability and only about 10% of Personal Finance Society members qualify, so we believe it places us among the leading providers of financial advice in Northern Ireland. (Source: PFS, as at 28 February 2013 - http://www.thepfs.org/knowledge/news/articles/pfs-hits-milestone-as-chartered-financial-planners-reach-3,500-mark/24682
Why you should use a firm of Chartered Financial Planners?
Introduced in 2006, the individual ‘Chartered Financial Planner’ title is the premier title for financial advice professionals. Chartered status is helping to elevate holders to the same public standing enjoyed by other Chartered professions. It further reinforces clients’ belief and conviction in the professionalism and ethical credibility of the holder. The title of Chartered Financial Planner is a commitment to an overall standard of customer excellence and professionalism.
Chartered status brings with it serious obligations. We are required to ensure the advice, service and ongoing support we provide to you is:
• Of the highest quality
• Based solely on your researched needs
• Provided by someone operating within their level of competency
We meet obligations in a number of ways…
• A commitment to the technical and professional development of staff, such as professional qualifications
• All staff members who deal with customers belong to the industry’s professional body, the Personal Finance Society (PFS), the dedicated financial planning arm of the CII group, and adhere to its Code of Ethics which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions
• We adhere to the PFS’s continuing professional development requirements, ensuring our staff keep their knowledge and expertise up-to-date